We use coconut oil hair masks correctly!
In modern cosmetology, the use of oils has long been practiced. The benefits of coconut oil for hair are combined with the softness and tenderness of the impact, eliminating the harm of external factors.
About the composition
The unique composition of the cosmetic product includes the following elements:
– Lauric acid. It has an antimicrobial and bactericidal effect, helps to eliminate split ends, and heals minor injuries.
– Oleic acid. It prevents drying, does not dry the skin, and provides moisture.
– Caprylic acid. Normalizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands. Better than other components, it helps to eliminate oily seborrhea.
– Palmitic and stearic acids. Stimulate accelerated hair growth.
– Vitamin C. Protects from the harm of external irritants.
– Folic acid. It protects from ultraviolet radiation and strengthens the immune system.
– A nicotinic acid. Provides elasticity; elasticity prevents early gray hair.
– Pyridoxine. Eliminates dandruff.
– Thiamine. Strengthen resistance to adverse external influences.
Coconut hair oil is made from the pulp of mature coconuts and is used in both refined and unrefined forms. Preference should be given to the second type due to the maximum preservation of nutrients penetrating the cells and participating in all metabolic processes. The effectiveness of its use is much higher due to cold pressing.
It is recommended to use a crude product by applying it along the entire length of the hair or at the ends of the strands. In order not to cause harm, it is better not to apply to the scalp, especially oily, as comedogenic manifestations and blockage of the sebaceous glands are possible.
Refined coconut mass is suitable for nourishing the scalp; it is easier to wash off, and there is no smell, but the effectiveness of the effect is lower.
Trichologist professionals recommend several ways to use coconut oil for hair.
The first method is as follows: in washing your hair, add a little to the shampoo with a teaspoon, heat to 30-400 oil, and after the usual procedure, wash off the composition. This will prevent the protein from washing out and help with subsequent combing.
The second method is the application of oil without additives. It is recommended to carry out after a trial procedure to check the body’s allergic reaction. There will be no harm if you put a little on your wrist and check for itching or redness. An allergy to such a mask is rare, but it is better to play it safe and do the right thing.
And the last is the preparation of masks with a coconut base and other ingredients.
When composing masks with various ingredients, it must be remembered that:
– do not overheat the coconut mass; the maximum temperature is not higher than 400 because overheating harms trace elements and leads to inefficiency of other components;
– warming up the oil is best done in a water bath;
– the components must be thoroughly mixed;
– avoid the harm of collagen and silicone in the composition of balms or shampoos when washing your hair.
From coconut oil
– 3-5 teaspoons of coconut oil.
Prepare 3-5 teaspoons of warm coconut oil to apply the mask. Then evenly distribute the mass on the head with a comb and cover the head with a cap for 2 hours. The mask is suitable for dry and oily hair; it can be left overnight without harm.
Then you must wash it off and rinse your head with a decoction of medicinal herbs. You can use this mask up to 2 times a week. Its benefits are moisturizing hair and enriching with microelements, treating split ends of strands.
Properties: nutrition and strengthening.
– 1 teaspoon of honey;
– 1 tbsp. a spoonful of coconut oil;
– 5 drops of essential oil.
You need to heat the honey and coconut oil mixture in a water bath until it completely melts. Cool slightly and add the essential oil of your choice. Apply evenly to the entire hair length and wash off after about 1 hour.
With garlic, pepper, and coconut oil
Properties: stimulation of growth, strengthening of hair follicles.
– 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper;
– 50 gr. coconut oil;
– 1 clove of garlic.
Finely grate a clove of garlic, mix with other ingredients, and gently apply to the scalp. Cover your head with a cap and rinse your hair with warm water after 1 hour.
Preventively apply a mask once a week; in case of an alarming situation, you can take it every other day for two weeks.
Properties: moisturizing and nourishing dry and damaged hair.
– 2 tbsp. spoons of coconut oil;
– 1 tbsp. A spoonful of low-fat sour cream.
Mix the ingredients, preheating the coconut mass. You can add cream, preferably low-fat if the mixture remains very thick. The mask does not dry but nourishes the hair for 30-40 minutes. Wash off the composition with water with the addition of herbal infusions.
Properties: Strengthening weakened hair.
– 2 tablespoons fruit pulp;
– 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
Mix fruit pulp (you can use banana and avocado, but it is better to choose your favorite fruit) and warm coconut mass until smooth. Rub the mass into the hair and keep the mask under the cap for about 1 hour. Wash off the mask with herbal water.
With milk, oatmeal, and coconut oil
Properties: restoration of dyed weakened hair
– 2 tablespoons ground oatmeal;
– 2 tablespoons coconut oil;
– 2 tbsp. tablespoons of warm milk
Mix the ground oatmeal flakes with milk and coconut mass, and distribute evenly on the hair. Keep the mask under the cap for no more than 2 hours. Wash off with warm water acidified with apple cider vinegar.
You can make recipes for masks with a coconut base on your own, using already familiar and proven products for strengthening and nourishing hair.
You can experiment and replace sour cream with yogurt and fruits with egg yolk. There will be no harm from such delicious recipes. It is recommended to wash off the masks with water with the addition of lemon.
Using wellness procedures will give your hair shine and make it silky and extraordinarily beautiful!
|About the composition||The unique composition of the cosmetic product includes the following elements:|
|Kinds||Coconut hair oil is made from the pulp of mature coconuts and is used in both refined and unrefined forms.|
|Application||There are several ways to use coconut oil for hair that are recommended by trichologist professionals.|
|masks||When composing masks with various ingredients, it must be remembered that:|
|From coconut oil||Ingredients|
|Honey-coconut||Properties: nutrition and strengthening.|
|With garlic, pepper and coconut oil||Properties: stimulation of growth, strengthening of hair follicles.|
|Sour cream-coconut||Properties: moisturizing and nourishing dry and damaged hair.|
|fruity coconut||Properties: Strengthening weakened hair.|
|With milk, oatmeal and coconut oil||Properties: restoration of dyed weakened hair|