THE VMware Partner Program™ for Object Storage Expansion has launched a new initiative that allows ISVs to integrate their solutions with VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension (OSE).
OSE is a modern, S3-compliant, self-service storage native to VMware Cloud Director and offers a wide range of features for managing unstructured data at scale. It is currently integrated with industry-recognized storage clusters such as Cloudian, S3 AWS and Dell ECS. The primary goal of the Object Storage Extension Partner Program is to help ISVs expand and scale their cloud storage portfolio. Additionally, it will enable ISVs to provide a customized, transparent and flexible storage solution that enriches user control, security and experience for tenants seeking greater manageability.
How the VMware Partner Program™ for Object Storage Expansion work?
- Step 1: Fill it out Partner Onboarding Form
- 2nd step: Validate the solution by implementing the OSE OSIS process and test suite
- Step 3: To access end-to-end technical support during the validation process
- Step 4: Get full access to the fully integrated OSE product
- Step 5: Obtain certification with the “Partner Ready” logo
- Step 6: Increase Product Adoption with Help from VMware Go-to-Market Support
- VMware Approved “Partner Ready” Logo
- Marketing support: content syndication, blogs, public relations, social media marketing
- Complete technical support: SDDC Integration, Development Support, Incident Pack, etc.
This program is available to partners at no cost; however, partners must remain members of the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program and demonstrate successful operation by completing VMware prescribed testing.
If you would like to learn more about the program, please visit or send us an email at [email protected].