Meeting scheduling made simple with Odoo Website Schedule Meetings!
Attending and scheduling meetings is an essential part of any organization. The meeting calendar helps participants know the meeting date, time, and agenda. Additionally, having a meeting already scheduled allows you to manage other work accordingly.
Odoo Website Schedule Meetings helps improve, simplify and streamline the meeting scheduling process. Additionally, the Odoo app helps in meeting management and effective time management. Additionally, the meeting scheduling module notifies participants of the meeting time, agenda, and duration.
The module further gives multiple meeting days and times for the planner to choose from. Additionally, they can select the day, time, participants, and signature when creating the meeting.
- Create an event template to schedule meetings in Odoo.
- It sends an invitation link to participants when creating a meeting.
- Set the meeting duration, schedule, and day when creating a meeting schedule.
- Add available days and times for meetings and set a meeting scheduling question.
- Odoo Website Schedule Meetings adds a “Smart Control” button to check the number of scheduled events in any template from the backend.
- The meeting planner must answer the predefined question when scheduling a meeting.
- Once you purchase the application from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file to your system once the download is complete. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘week_website_schedule_meetings.’
- Copy and paste this folder into your Odoo add-ons path.
- Now open the Odoo app and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Enable Developer Mode.
- Then open the Applications menu and click ‘Update module list.’
- In the search bar, remove all filters and search ‘week_website_schedule_meetings.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install‘ to install it.
Let’s move on to setting up Odoo website calendar meetings.
Odoo company? Learn more
1. Open the ‘Calendar’ module and click ‘Event template’ after installation.
2. On the new page you can see all created events. Click on one of them to modify it or create a new one with the ‘New’ button.
3. After that enter the name, color and description. Enter the meeting duration and set the days available for meetings.
4. Scroll down and enter the “Start time increment” in a few minutes. Also add additional options (questions) to create a schedule. Click it ‘Add a line’ button to enter a question.
5. In the pop-up wizard, enter the question, select the answer type and check if required. When finished, click on the ‘To safeguard’ icon.
6. Once registered, proceed to “Event templates” page and click on the “See the reservation page” button.
7. On the Schedule Meeting page you can see the available days (highlighted) and by selecting the day you can view the available time slots.
8. Selecting a time slot will display a ‘Following’ button to schedule a meeting.
9. The next button will open the meeting schedule form, where you need to fill in the participants, your name, your email, your description and your signature. When finished, click on the “Plan an event” button.
10. After that, the page will load and show you the meeting details.
OTHER MODULES OF THE ODOO WEBSITE
I hope you find the guide useful! Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/questions regarding this, please create a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Please also explore our Odoo development services and a wide range of quality Odoo apps..
For any doubts, contact us at (email protected).
Thank you for your attention !!
Current product version – 1.0.0
Supported framework version – Odoo 16