Boost conversion with Odoo Website Paystack Payment Acquirer!
Integration Paystack integration with Odoo is essential for businesses as it enables secure, transparent and diverse payment options, improves customer experience, streamlines financial management and ensures efficient processing of online transactions within e-commerce Odoo.
Odoo Website Paystack Payment Acquirer integrates Odoo with Paystack payment acquirer. Additionally, the Odoo app allows you to accept credit or debit card payments, bank transfers and mobile money. Additionally, the Odoo app can increase sales, boost conversion, and increase customer trust and satisfaction.
- The Odoo app integrates Odoo with the Paystack payment acquirer.
- Paystack is PCI-DSS compliant for secure transactions and sensitive data.
- It offers a user-friendly and smooth payment process.
- Odoo Website Paystack Payment Acquirer offers multiple payment methods (debit/credit cards, e-wallets, etc.).
- The module is specifically designed for Ghana, South Africa and Nigeria.
- Once you purchase the application from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file to your system once the download is complete. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_payment_paystack.’
- Copy and paste this folder into your Odoo add-ons path.
- Now open the Odoo app and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Enable Developer Mode.
- Then open the Applications menu and click ‘Update module list.’
- In the search bar, remove all filters and search ‘wk_payment_paystack.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install‘ to install it.
Let’s move on to setting up the Odoo Website Paystack payment acquirer.
CONFIGURATION (BACKEND ODOO)
1. After installation, open ‘Billing > Setup > Payment Providers.’
Odoo company? Learn more
2. Open it, select it “Payroll Stack” payment provider on the payment providers page.
3. Fill in the basic details and in the ‘Identifiers’ tab, enter the ‘Public and secret keys to the country stack.’ Refer to the Paystack documentation to generate the public and secret keys.
4. Access the ‘Configuration’ and select the tab ‘Payment journal.’ You can also choose payment icons, countries and maximum amount supported, as well as enter the display name.
5. Open the ‘Posts’ and enter messages for the listed scenarios.
6. Go to Odoo website, open it ‘Shop’ page, select and open a product, then click the button ‘Add to Cart.’
7. You can view the “Payroll Stack” payment option and click on the ‘Pay now’ button on the payment page.
8. On the Paystack payment gateway, enter the details and select the payment method to process the payment.
9. It will verify the payment details and process the payment automatically. Based on this, you will see the “Success or failure” message.
10. Now enable the ‘Debug/Developer Mode’ and open it ‘Configuration > Payment transaction’ section to view all transactions.
11. The transaction details page displays the “Supplier and supplier references” with other payment details.
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT MODULES
I hope you find the guide useful! Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/questions regarding this, please create a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Please also explore our Odoo development services and a wide range of quality Odoo apps..
For any doubts, contact us at (email protected).
Thank you for your attention !!
Current product version – 1.0.0
Supported framework version – Odoo 16