Seamless transactions, Bambora payment gateway from Odoo website!
Bambora is a comprehensive payment solution that offers multiple services and products for various businesses. Additionally, it can handle online and in-store payments. It provides various payment processing solutions and merchant services.
Odoo Website Bambora Payment Gateway offers a seamless and secure payment solution for your website or e-commerce business. Additionally, it provides advanced security for sensitive user, business, and transaction data. The module makes transaction processing user-friendly and efficient.
- The Odoo Bambora Payment Gateway website integrates Odoo with Bambora.
- It requires a Bambora merchant ID, hash key and hash algorithm for setup.
- It accepts various payment methods like credit/debit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets, etc.
- The Odoo application secures payment by tokenization and encryption.
- Bambora is PCI DSS compliant to protect sensitive data.
- The Odoo backend records every transaction.
- Once you purchase the application from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file to your system once the download is complete. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘bambora_payment_week.’
- Copy and paste this folder into your Odoo add-ons path.
- Now open the Odoo app and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Enable Developer Mode.
- Then open the Applications menu and click ‘Update module list.’
- In the search bar, remove all filters and search ‘bambora_payment_week.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install‘ to install it.
Let’s move on to configuring the Bambora payment gateway of the Odoo site.
CONFIGURATION AT THE END OF BAMBORA
1. First, log in to the Bambora Developer platform and enter the “Approve and deny redirection” URL in the ‘Command parameters.’
Odoo company? Learn more
2. Browse below and find the “Require hash validation for all payment gateway transaction requests” section and generate the ‘Hash key and hash algorithm selection.’
CONFIGURATION AT THE END OF ODOO
3. Access the ‘Billing > Configuration > Payment Providers’ in the Odoo backend.
4. On the payment provider page, select the Bambora payment option.
5. Enter the payment gateway details and enter the “Bambora Merchant ID, Hash Key and Hash Algorithm” in the ‘Credentials’ tongue.
6. Open the ‘Configuration’ , enter the display name and select payment icons and countries. Also enter the payment journal for recording payments.
7. In the ‘Posts’ enter the different messages according to the scenario listed.
ODOO WEBSITE (FRONTEND)
8. On the Odoo website, go to the store page, open a product and click on the button ‘Add to Cart’ button.
9. Select the Bambora payment option on the payment page and click the button ‘Pay now’ button.
10. Enter details in Bambora payment form and click on button ‘Submit payment’ button.
11. After payment confirmation, you will see the success message on the screen.
12. Move towards the ‘Website > Configuration > Payment Transaction’ to view all transactions.
13. Click on any payment transaction to view its full details.
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT MODULES
I hope you find the guide useful! Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.
If you still have issues/questions regarding this, please create a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Please also explore our Odoo development services and a wide range of quality Odoo apps..
For any doubts, contact us at (email protected).
Thank you for your attention !!
Current product version – 1.0.0
Supported framework version – Odoo 16, 15, 14