Join the future with Odoo POS Digital Receipt!
Digital receipts are steadily becoming popular. They help customers and homeowners reduce paper waste and save thousands of trees. Apart from an eco-friendly approach, digital receipts can be saved and used as needed as they are non-perishable.
Therefore, after considering its benefits and uses, we created Odoo POS Digital Receipt. This Odoo app allows you to configure and add a QR code to the receipt, allowing you to download a digital receipt.
Additionally, the module also allows you to send a digital receipt to the user’s mail. Additionally, the digital receipt download page contains the download button and rating bar to rate the shopping experience.
- Enable QR code and send digital receipt options from Odoo backend.
- It adds a QR to the receipt to access the digital receipt.
- Add a send receipt button to send digital receipts to the customer’s email address.
- The mail sent contains the link to download the digital receipt and evaluate the user experience.
- The order receipt indicates a customer’s rating.
- Once you purchase the application from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file to your system once the download is complete. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_digital_receipt.’
- Copy and paste this folder into your Odoo add-ons path.
- Now open the Odoo app and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Enable Developer Mode.
- Then open the Applications menu and click ‘Update module list.’
- In the search bar, remove all filters and search ‘pos_digital_receipt.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install‘ to install it.
Let’s move on to setting up Odoo POS Digital Receipt.
Odoo company? Learn more
CONFIGURATION (BACKEND ODOO)
1. Access the ‘Point of sale > Configuration > Settings’ and activate the “Add QR code on receipt and send digital receipts by mail” settings.
2. Go to the home page and click the button “New session or continue selling” button to launch POS.
3. Place an order and validate payment in the POS session. You can see the added QR and the “Digital receipt by email” on the receipt page.
4. When you click on the “Digital receipt by email” button, a pop-up window will open where you need to enter the user’s email and click the button ‘Send an email’ button to send the email.
5. The mail sent contains the order details and a button to view/download the digital receipt.
6. The digital receipt contains the order details and a ‘Download’ button to download the digital receipt and experience rating scale at the top.
7. Additionally, the command in Odoo backend will save the ‘Scoring.’
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
I hope you find the guide useful! Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/questions regarding this, please create a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Please also explore our Odoo development services and a wide range of quality Odoo apps..
For any doubts, contact us at (email protected).
Thank you for your attention !!
Current product version – 1.0
Supported framework version – Odoo 16