Odoo Website Payfast Payment Acquirer for secure and reliable payments!
Payfast is one of the largest and most secure payment acquirers. Additionally, it is designed to provide your business with a solid foundation in this competitive market. It offers digital solutions for every payment on your website. Additionally, it offers different payment methods for you to choose from.
Therefore, we have integrated it with Odoo to create Payfast payments acquirer of Odoo website. It allows you to receive payments securely via various payment methods including credit/debit cards, instant EFT, etc. Additionally, the module guarantees a smooth and fast payment process.
- The Odoo app integrates Odoo with Payfast Payment Acquirer.
- It ensures security with PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider Compliance certification.
- Additionally, the module ensures that every transaction and customer and company details remain safe from fraudulent activities.
- Customers can pay via various available payment methods such as instant EFT, credit/debit cards, etc.
- The module is specifically designed to meet the payment transaction needs of South Africa.
- Once you purchase the application from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file to your system once the download is complete. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘.’
- Copy and paste this folder into your Odoo add-ons path.
- Now open the Odoo app and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Enable Developer Mode.
- Then open the Applications menu and click ‘Update module list.’
- In the search bar, remove all filters and search ‘.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install‘ to install it.
Let’s see how Odoo Website Payfast Payment Acquirer works.
CONFIGURATION (BACKEND ODOO)
1. Open ‘Billing > Configuration > Payment Providers’ after installation.
Odoo company? Learn more
2. Open and select the “Pay quickly” payment provider on the payment providers page.
3. Fill in the basic details and in the ‘Identifiers’ tab, enter the “Payfast merchant ID, merchant secret, passphrase. » Refer to the Payfast documentation for the following details.
4. Move towards the ‘Configuration’ and select the tab ‘Payment journal.’ You can also choose supported payment icons, countries and maximum amount, as well as enter the display name.
5. Access the ‘Posts’ and enter messages for the listed scenarios.
6. Now visit the Odoo website, open it ‘Shop’ page, select and open a product, then click the button ‘Add to Cart’ button.
7. You can view the “Pay quickly” payment option on the payment page and click on the ‘Pay now’ button to pay the amount.
8. On the Payfast Payment gateway, select the option and complete the payment.
9. After that, it will verify the payment, mark it as successful or failed based on the transaction status and display the message accordingly.
10. Once completed, it will redirect you to Odoo and display the “Success or failure” message.
11. Go to the backend, enable the ‘Debug/Developer Mode’ and open it ‘Configuration > Payment transaction’ section to view all transactions.
12. The transaction details page displays the “Supplier and supplier references” with other payment details.
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT MODULES
I hope you find the guide useful! Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/questions regarding this, please create a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Please also explore our Odoo development services and a wide range of quality Odoo apps..
For any doubts, contact us at (email protected).
Thank you for your attention !!
Current product version – 1.0.0
Supported framework version – Odoo 16, 15