Check payment status directly with Odoo Advance Order Status Management!
Odoo is an excellent business management solution that offers different modules for your business needs. However, one has to depend on aggregators for payment and shipment status, which takes time.
So how can you avoid the long process and know the shipping and payment status easily?
Odoo Advance Order Status Management adds this functionality to Odoo. Moreover, the Odoo app allows you to view the shipping and payment status on the customer order page. Moreover, you can see all the details on the sales order detail view page.
- Odoo app adds two sections about shipping and payment status in sales order.
- You can view sales order status from sales order home page and detail view page.
- You can see the full payment status like partially, unpaid, and fully paid.
- Show shipping status as partially, not yet, and fully shipped.
- Odoo Advance Order Status Management also displays the return amount in the sales order in case a user has returned the product partially or fully.
- Once you purchase the app from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the module zip file.
- Extract the file to your system once the download is complete. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_order_status_management.’
- Copy and paste this folder into your Odoo add-ons path.
- Now open the Odoo application and click on the Settings menu. Here, click Enable Developer Mode.
- Next, open the Applications menu and click on ‘Update list of modules.’
- In the search bar, remove all filters and search ‘wk_order_status_management.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install‘ to install it.
Let’s see how Odoo Advance order status management works.
Odoo company? Learn more
1. Access the ‘Sales’ home page to view all customer orders. The customer order created after installing the module will show shipping and payment status.
2. Click and open any order to view the detail view of payment and shipping status.
2.1. If a user has partially refunded an order, the ‘Refund amount’ will display the refund amount.
2.2. You can see the details even when the shipment is not yet dispatched and not paid.
2.3. Status of the sales order when fully paid and partially shipped.
2.4. Another combination of customer orders occurs when the order is not yet paid for but has been fully shipped (delivered) to the user.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
I hope you find the guide useful! Feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/questions regarding this, please create a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Please also explore our Odoo development services and a wide range of quality Odoo apps..
For any doubt, contact us at (email protected).
Thank you for your attention !!
Current product version – 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version – Odoo 16, 15, 14