Exercises in the gym for weight loss
Exercising in the gym is undoubtedly the best option if you decide to lose weight. The first visit to the gym can overwhelm you when you see all the variety of equipment. But each presented simulator is good, and only a few can help you lose weight quickly and, most importantly, effectively.
Exercises in the gym for weight loss
Women are beautiful flowers that, to flourish, need the attention of others and confidence in their ideal appearance. But it also happens that once looking in the mirror; you can see a sad picture. Namely, replenished hands lost their former elasticity and became flabby. The only right decision for you will be to do exercises for the hands. By choosing a technique exclusively for yourself, you can achieve the perfection of your hands. Consider a few hand exercises using sports equipment.
1. Simulator “graviton” push-ups on the uneven bars. The exercise on this simulator aims to work out the triceps.
The starting position before the exercise is a straight back and arms. The exercise technique is as follows: It is necessary to inhale and gently bend your arms at the elbows until the shoulders are parallel to the floor; while exhaling with effort, straighten your arms. The number of repetitions depends on your physical fitness and focus on the result. The maximum is three sets of 20 repetitions and no more than two times a week. The angle at the elbows should reach 90 degrees when bending the arms. Throughout the exercise, keep the body in a strictly upright position. Do not go lower than the indicated position to avoid injury to the shoulder joints.
2. French dumbbell bench press. The purpose of the exercise is also to work out the triceps muscle.
This exercise is done on a bench using dumbbells. The starting position in the lesson is outstretched straight arms with fillets above the face. The exercise is performed as follows: bend your elbows and lower them behind your head; while exhaling, slowly return to the starting position. It is very important to lower the fillets precisely behind the head and not on the forehead and to observe smooth movements.
3. Rope pull on the top pulley. We continue to develop triceps.
We take the starting position, standing facing the block, keeping our back straight, and putting our feet shoulder-width apart. The knees and arms are slightly bent. The exercise itself is quite simple: On exhalation, we unbend our arms at the elbows with force without tearing them away from the body. Having fixed straight arms for one second while inhaling, return to the starting position.
If, on this simulator, the block is transferred to the lower position of the rope and repeat the same exercise, then. As a result, you will get exercise for working out the biceps.
4. Pull up with a reverse grip in the “graviton” simulator. The “graviton” simulator is also suitable for working on the biceps.
We occupy the starting position: grasp the crossbar with a reverse girth at a width slightly less than shoulder width.
The exercise technique is to pull up to the crossbar of the chest, on a breath, and return to the starting position on the exhale.
Do not be afraid that your shoulders will become wide because of these exercises. With a competent approach to classes, you can tighten your arms and strengthen them and, in moderation, pump up your muscles. All this will only make you more beautiful.
Exercises in the gym for weight loss and elasticity of the buttocks
The cherished dream of many women is round, elastic buttocks because it’s hard even to imagine what could be more sexy and attractive than sloping hips. With well-chosen exercises, in the presence of any configuration of the figure, it is possible to mold yourself into an ideal body.
1. Elastic buttocks: Squatting on one leg. This exercise is useful because all the buttocks muscles are involved; it is performed 10-15 times in 3 sets.
For the exercise, we only need a bench. With one foot, stand on it at 2/3 of the lower leg level and, holding the handrail with your hands, slowly lower your leg to the bottom. Reaching the floor with your heel, return to the starting position. Due to this, the muscles are stretched and worked out. We draw your attention to some of the subtleties of the exercise. Firstly, when squatting, the knee should not go beyond the foot, and the angle of the lower leg with the floor should be 90 degrees. Secondly, the leg descending to the floor should be straight at the knee.
2. Hyperextension: elastic buttocks. The following exercise will help us to make strong and lift the muscles of the buttocks in 3-4 sets of 10-15 times for each of the legs. For this exercise, lie face down on the simulator; legs should be fixed, and arms crossed over your chest, or, if you are no longer a beginner in the gym, take it to the sides with a small load.
The essence of the exercise is to straighten the body to a horizontal position so that a straight line is obtained between the hips and the body, while the back must be kept straight during this exercise. There is also reverse hyperextension that allows you to work out the upper muscles of the buttocks. In this case, you must lie on your stomach, holding the simulator’s frame with your hands. Legs are loose. The essence of the exercise is to raise your legs to a horizontal position as much as possible, as your stretch allows.
Exercises in the gym for slimming legs
Using a simulator for longitudinal, lateral, and gluteal muscles, you can get beautiful and slender legs. Rest assured, they can be found in any gym. The essence of exercises on such simulators is lifting weights with your legs, thanks to which they become noticeably slimmer; the optimal amount would be three sets of 30 times with a load of 10-12 kg.
When doing exercises in the weight loss room, pay attention to some rules :
- The body needs a month to get used to the exercises, so start training with a minimum load.
- Do not chase the indicated figures for the duration of classes or the number of repetitions. After consulting with the trainer, choosing the optimal load for yourself is better.
- For a more successful formation of a slender figure, give up sweet and fatty foods. Otherwise, training may be a waste of time.
- Normal and natural is the loss of fatty tissue from 1 to 4 kg per month.
- Make sure you get good sleep and proper rest.
Your figure is in your hands, be in shape!